What are the Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift? What is the Recovery Period?admin
All of you may not have a voluptuous body contour. It is a fact that all the toning exercises may not produce that perfect curve. However, the right plastic surgery may help you feel beautiful and fitter. Brazilian butt lift is one such procedure.
Brazilian butt lift surgery is medically known as gluteal augmentation. It is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and appearance of your buttocks. This helps to refine your body contour to a better proportion and fitter physique.
Benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
With realistic expectations, the Brazilian butt lift procedure helps with the following outcomes :
- Enhance the shape of your buttocks and hips
- Provides a refined proportion of your body
- Enhances the fullness and appearance of the buttocks.
- Imparts an overall slimmer, sleeker and hourglass figure
- Improves symmetry, the size of your buttock
- Improves butt projection for a better contour and silhouette
- Better balance to the figure.
- Natural aesthetics as the fat used is from your own body
- Is the safest butt enhancement option available
How Soon is the Recovery From Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery or buttocks augmentation surgery?
Recovery after the Brazilian butt surgery or buttock augmentation procedure is fast. It may take some time for the augmented fat to settle. You should give time to blend with your existing fatty tissues. You may feel better in a month’s time. Complete recovery is attained in a few months. However, the recovery depends on the strict adherence to your post-operative care.
Post Operative Guidelines for Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- You may have initial swelling, bruises or discomfort. It is a natural phenomenon. It starts regressing in 48 hours post-surgery.
- You may be administered antibiotics and analgesics. It helps you alleviate the pain and expedites healing
- Initial recovery takes up to 3 days.
- You may resume normal activities within a week. However, wait for your surgeon’s consent
- Avoid any strenuous activities, workouts or sudden movements for two weeks.
- Resume in consultation with your surgeon.
- Avoid heavy exercise other than normal for up to a month.
- Use of compression garment for 4 – 6 weeks or according to the prescribed period.
- You may be advised to sit on specially designed BBL pillow and to lay on your stomach to sleep.
- Update your surgeon for any unusual symptoms or developments.
- Follow up consultation should be mandatorily followed. It facilitates your surgeon to assess your recovery.
- Resume any set of activities with the consent of your surgeon.
- Most of the discomforts, swelling may subside in a month. Your buttock will have its final contour in two or three months.
Are you looking to get Brazilian butt lift surgery? If so, why not get in touch with Dr Priya Bansal?
Dr Priya Bansal is a gold medallist plastic surgeon in Gurgaon at RG Aesthetics. Dr Bansal’s expertise and skills combined with a well-equipped operating facility guarantee supreme results. Get a new physique with better body proportions!
Dr Priya Bansal
Board-certified plastic surgeon
Dr Priya Bansal is a gold medalist plastic and cosmetic surgeon with a Plastic Surgery degree from Maulana Azad Medical College and 11+ years of experience in plastic surgery. She specialises in high-def liposuction, mommy makeover, tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift and breast procedures for body contouring and sculpting.