Prepping for Vaser Liposuction Surgery: What to Expect Before, During, and After Surgery?admin
Liposuction has come a long way from where we started!
It is now possible to sculpt the shape and size of specific body parts such as the face, neck, and body and provide moderate skin tightening. Recent technological advancements have enabled aesthetic procedures to provide precision and perfection in their desired results. Modern equipment such as MicroAire and VASER has taken conventional fat suction techniques to a new level. Today, advanced liposuction in Delhi has become safer with fewer manageable risks and lesser downtime.
If you are wondering how to prepare for your liposuction procedure and what to expect before, during and after the surgery, keep reading!
VASER Liposuction Surgery: A Cutting-Edge Solution
VASER Liposuction revolutionises the realm of fat removal procedures, making it a true game-changer. It stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. In layman’s terms, it converts ultrasound energy into vibration energy, effectively liquefying fat cells for easier extraction. It proves particularly useful in toning and sculpting your body by extracting stubborn fat that diet and exercise alone find difficult to remove. VASER liposuction is a minimally-invasive procedure, as it requires only minor incisions resulting in minimal scarring without the need for stitches.
Pre-operative Evaluation and Preparation
Vaser Liposuction Surgery is considered safe when performed by an experienced surgeon. However, there are a few preoperative care measures that need to be taken.
- Initial Consultation: Make sure you speak to the surgeon who will be performing the procedure. Your surgeon will analyse your medical history, current health, weight, and body fat percentage and understand your expectations from the procedure. Confirm the surgeon’s availability throughout the entire process.
- Pre-Operative Instructions: Your surgeon will provide pre-operative directives which include avoiding smoking or drinking and refraining from certain medications and supplements like aspirin, and ibuprofen, as well as birth control medications
- Prepare Your Body: You will be expected to maintain a stable weight without frequent fluctuations and stay hydrated. Avoid crash dieting that may cause you to lose a significant amount of weight just before the surgery.
Advanced Liposuction Surgery in Delhi
Advanced Liposuction in Delhi includes techniques like PAL(Power-Assisted Liposuction) and UAL (Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction). It provides a high level of precision with minimal damage to extracted fat so that it can be used for fat grafting in breast and buttock augmentation Surgery.
Power-assisted Liposuction (PAL)
PAL with the MicroAire tool is a state-of-the-art liposuction technique that minimises the pain factor and facilitates quick recovery. The MicroAire tool has a vibrating cannula that moves through the subcutaneous fat layer back and forth. This allows the cannula to break down the fat before extraction.
VASER uses an energy-based device that is 3 mm in size, resulting in a small incision and minimal tissue damage. The device connects to the cannula and emulsifies the fat before removing it layer by layer.
VASER’s high-intensity ultrasonic pulses liquefy the fat before the precise removal of the fat deposits. The heat generated during the process also aids in skin contraction and tightens it. Fat grafting and Radio frequency-Enhanced technology are also integrated to achieve smooth contours.
Post-operative Care of VASER
After VASER liposuction surgery, you will experience some side effects like swelling, bruising, numbness, and irritation in the initial couple of days. These side effects are temporary and should fade as you go through recovery. To speed up your recovery stay connected with your surgeon for follow-ups and adhere to all recovery instructions.
- Compression Garments: Make sure you wear the compression garments as recommended by the surgeon. Compression garments increase blood flow and prevent the formation of internal fluids that cause swelling.
- Healthy Lifestyle: Include plenty of rest, stay hydrated, and eat a wholesome diet for a smooth recovery.
- Things to Avoid: Avoid drinking and smoking to speed up surgical wound healing. Strenuous exercise can be resumed after 2 to 6 weeks. Wait for the green light from your surgeon before resuming strenuous activities like lifting weights. Instead, go for light walks, as it increases your blood flow, reduces swelling, and prevent blood clots.
If you are looking out for Liposuction Surgery in India, Dr Priya Bansal offers advanced VASER liposuction surgery techniques. She uses a combination of advanced liposuction techniques to provide easy recovery and natural-looking results. Remember to choose a surgeon you can trust for a successful outcome. All the best for your liposuction transformation journey!