Mommy Makeover Guide for First-time Mothersadmin
When you become a mother, your family will experience many new emotions and joys. However, it results in unfavourable physical modifications to your body, such as a bigger chest, stretch marks, an unsightly fat pouch, and a sagging lower tummy. These worries might not be resolved by diet or hard exercise alone.
A customised combination of cosmetic surgery treatments known as a “Mommy Makeover surgery” is intended to help restore, reshape, and contour certain body parts following substantial changes caused by pregnancy, childbirth, and lactation.
This blog will help you understand all that first-time mothers need to know about a mommy makeover.
The Ideal time to Contemplate Mommy Makeover Surgery Post Pregnancy!
Image Source: Dr Priya Bansal
After at least six months after you discontinue breastfeeding your child, you can choose to get a Mommy Makeover. Your breasts will be able to soften and resize as a result.
You must fully comprehend the mommy makeover technique and the procedures you must follow before your surgery to get the safest and most satisfying results.
It would help if you considered the following:
- Adopting a healthy lifestyle, which includes maintaining a balanced diet and engaging in regular exercise, is one of the most important things you can do to ensure that your mommy makeover has the desired effects.
- Make sure you have recovered well from childbirth before undergoing a mommy makeover. It often takes most unfamous six months to return to its natural form and shape.
- If you smoke, giving it up is one of the other important things to think about. Smoking impacts blood circulation, slows recovery, and increases surgical complications’ likelihood. Before having this cosmetic surgery, you must stop smoking for at least four to six weeks.
Pregnancy, childbirth, and hormonal functioning will practically undo all the makeover results. Therefore it is best to wait if you intend to have another kid in the future. Here, changing your lifestyle and engaging in regular exercise and a nutritious diet is important.
Your surgeon and skilled staff will ensure that you have started a regular fitness regimen and are adhering to a wholesome food plan before you have a mommy makeover. This is to ensure that you have your ideal body weight and you do not need fat loss surgery.
Preparation for the Mommy Makeover Beforehand
Source Image: Dr Priya Bansal
Your surgeon will provide you with specific guidelines you must follow since mommy makeover puts a lot of strain on your body’s ability to repair wounds.
The following are the precise recommendations that you must abide by:
- Reach your ideal weight before going for the procedure.
- Make sure to exercise daily for at least 30-35 minutes.
- Please ensure that your food is nutritious and contains a range of multivitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants.
- Limit your intake of alcohol
- To encourage better healing, refrain from smoking for at two months before surgery.
- You should avoid aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, high-dose vitamins, and homoeopathic regimens, as they can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Establish a reliable support system for the time your surgeon has indicated for your recovery. For the duration of your recovery, this is crucial. You must arrange for someone to watch your young children for two weeks if you have any. You should avoid tasks like driving, doing laundry, lifting heavy objects, and cleaning.
No matter what surgery will be done, staying hydrated and moving around frequently before and after surgery are essential for a safe recovery and the desired results.
Mommy Makeover Cost
Your mommy makeover prices will vary depending on the difficulty of your treatment, the level of experience of your plastic surgeon, the location of their office, and any extra expenses like post-op visits, prescriptions, and medical aid.
What all the procedures in your operation entail will determine how much it will cost overall. Since no two women are the same, the methods and the price will vary from woman to woman. Largely, a mommy makeover consists of a tummy tuck, breast surgery such as breast augmentation, breast lift or reduction, depending on the need. Other procedures could be involved, such as liposuction, body contouring, butt shaping, vaginal tightening and fillers & injectables to achieve the desired look for all body parts. Therefore, depending on these variables, the price can vary significantly.
Recommendations After Mommy Makeover Surgery
You will be healing from anaesthesia during this time, so someone needs to drive you home from the hospital and be with you for the first day after surgery. Having someone around for the first several weeks after surgery is advisable. You’ll be very grateful for a helpful hand!
By taking time off work and abstaining from strenuous exercise for at least six weeks, you may give your body the rest it needs for proper healing and recovery. You won’t be able to drive for at least a week after your surgery and will be taking painkillers. Try lying on your side or back while elevating your feet and upper body.
Selection of Surgeon for Mommy Makeover
The most crucial choice you will make is who will administer your treatment. It would help if you made sure the cosmetic surgeon you select has experience with each procedure you’re considering and carries them out in conjunction with one another because mommy makeovers typically involve several surgeries.
Make sure the cosmetic surgeon you choose is board certified as well. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr Priya Bansal has more than 12 years of experience. She has undergone considerable training in all facets of cosmetic surgery and has passed several demanding exams attesting to her abilities.
Dr Priya Bansal
Board-certified plastic surgeon
Dr Priya Bansal is a gold medalist plastic and cosmetic surgeon with a Plastic Surgery degree from Maulana Azad Medical College and 12+ years of experience in plastic surgery. She specialises in high-def liposuction, mommy makeover, tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift and breast procedures for body contouring and sculpting.
To book an appointment, call: +91- 7827848749 or email: email@example.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.